Tuesday 18 March 2014

Pictures of the Production


 


The picture to the left is of the possible props we were potentially going to use for our film. The props include a trench knife. An M4 Airsoft Rifle with fake bullets for ammunition and magazine holders. There is also camera bags and equipment on the table.

 
 
 
 
 
 
The picture to the left is a before image of the set before it was covered in fake blood. The tripod can be seen along with myself preparing the camcorder for some Behind the Scenes videos.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The picture to the left is of myself after I had finished shooting the scenes where I play the body of a murder victim. The blood had seeped through the shirt and made a nice, realistic blood wound effect. It was a shame we did not find that out sooner!




The picture to the left of the set with extra props and a puddle of fake blood on the floor.




Another picture of me and the bloodied shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment